Contributions from guest bloggers that are accepted and used should have no grammatical mistakes, typos, or formatting problems when they are submitted. Every piece of information need to be unique and should not be found anywhere else online. Each submission should be accompanied by a well-written author bio consisting of two to three words and, if you so choose, a photo.
The Manner Of Writing
- Compose your writing in a manner that is engaging for our readers; they are not interested in reading essays. They just do not have the time to read novels. The most successful content includes “how to” tips and informative pieces powered by statistics.
- The Oxford comma is not a punctuation mark that we recommend using, so try to avoid using it whenever you can.
- Create headers to divide your article into different sections (at least 2 -3 sub-headers).
- If required, utilize bullet points in your writing.
- Please avoid using extremely lengthy phrases and paragraphs.
- Reduce the amount of times you use the passive voice.
- The length of your blog article must be at least one thousand words.
- We have a wide variety of topics; thus, please choose one subject to discuss. Just one. Also, make it engaging and pertinent to the people you are trying to reach.
- Please include at least three photographs with each post and include a link to the credit of each image. The image file should be saved in either the.jpg or.png format.
- You are required to provide a Meta Description that is no longer than 156 characters (including spaces).
- The heading is very important. You should strive to keep it to a maximum of seven to ten words. When it comes to attracting clicks, concise and engaging writing performs better.
- You should make sure that your material has a link to at least one reliable source that you found online.
- Make your major SEO keyword your focus. You should attempt to utilize it in your title, headers, and throughout the text, but you shouldn’t use it too frequently. We suggest a keyword density of between 1.5 and 2 percent throughout the content.
- Absolutely no content that has been plagiarized (everything you write will be passed through Copyscape first). It is necessary to acknowledge any source material that was utilised.
- The team working on the Day Translations Blog will decide the days on which posts will be published. As soon as your work has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email informing you of the provisional publishing date.
- Day Translations has the right to edit any and all comments or postings that are sent to us. Your post will be deleted if it requires major changes to be made to it.
- If possible, a brief author biography of little more than 75 words should be included. You are welcome to put a link to your website or blog in the author bio section of your post, but you are not permitted to do so in the main body of your post (unless the link is pertinent to the article). You are required to add a photo in your author bio.
- We will promote any blog entries that are shared on social media by the bloggers we support, and we urge all bloggers to share their pieces on social media. Please do not publish the identical article on your personal website or blog. Thank you (to avoid any duplicate content issues).
Keywords To Look For:
- home improvemt ”write for us”
- tech “write for us”
- business “write for us”
- lifestyle “write for us”
- “write for us” guest post
- write for us 2022
- “write for us” + free
- write for us + health
- write for us + business
- write for us home
- write for us technology
- write for us amazon